Top posting this thread because we're entering the Pike cycle.  So as
we enter Pike, we are officially dropping support for Puppet 3.  We
managed to not introduce any puppet 4 only requirements for the puppet
OpenStack modules during the Ocata cycle.  The Ocata modules[0] are
officially the last cycle where puppet 3 is supported. Please be aware
that we will be removing the puppet 3 CI for all the modules for Pike
onward and are officially dropping puppet 3 support as it was EOL on
December 31, 2016.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0]