On 26/11/13 10:57 -0600, Dolph Mathews wrote:

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Flavio Percoco <fla...@redhat.com> wrote:
   As crazy as it sounds, have you guys considered migrating to
   Nottingham's approach?

It only sounds crazy because I have no idea how to "migrate" an unversioned
endpoint :) Skimming through his proposal, it looks like it might actually be
compatible with ours to include side by side? If so, we could support both for
a couple releases before moving on.

This would be awesome. We'll still have to write a python library for
it but that's something we could do as part of Marconi's client
development and then move it to its own repo - or oslo - once it's
ready.

Does this proposal have much traction outside the OpenStack community? (and how
much traction does it have within the community already?)

It does. I don't have the exact numbers of users but I know for sure
the work there is moving forward. A new version will be released soon,
AFAIU.

Cheers,
FF

--