On 24/02/17 06:15, Julien Danjou wrote:
Hey,

We're about to remove the code for the deprecated combination alarm.

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/429405/

I checked and as far as I can tell that should not break Heat gate, but
I'd prefer to be sure. So, Heat developers if you have some code relying
on it, let us know before we press the big +A button.

Looks like it merged and there was no breakage, so that's good.

How should we handle the (hidden) resource type in Heat?

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/heat/tree/heat/engine/resources/openstack/aodh/alarm.py#n227

Make handle_delete() return without doing anything, and raise an exception in all other handle_*() methods?

- ZB