Hi Abbass,

I am in the process of coding some of this now - take a look at

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/extensible-resource-tracking - now
has a specification document attached
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IcehouseNovaExtensibleSchedulerMetrics - the
design summit session on this topic

see what you think and feel free to comment - I think it covers exactly what
you describe.

Paul.

Paul Murray
HP Cloud Services
+44 117 312 9309

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England. The contents of this message and any attachments
to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise
the sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".