Hi,

i just received a discount code for the Boston summit as an ATC for 300$ (while
the ticket price is currently at 600$). As far as i know every ATC who went to
the PTG received a discount code of 600$ (also stated here
https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/faq/). So how should i take this?
ATCs who can afford to travel to the PTG receive more discount/funding from the
foundation than ATCs who can not afford to go there? I am pretty sad about the
direction we seem to move with this and am hoping that this will only be true
for the Boston summit.

Cheers,
Jan

PS: Probably someone also wants to change the FAQ text here
(https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/faq/) which states: 'No “ATC”
codes will be distributed for the Boston Summit.”