Hey all,

So at yesterday's ironic IRC meeting the question of whether or not the ironic neutron integration meeting should start back up. My understanding is that this meeting died down as it became more status oriented.

I'm wondering if it'd be worthwhile to kick it off again as 4 of pike's high priority items are neutron integration focused.

Personally it'd be a meeting I'd attend this cycle but I could understand if it's more trouble than it's worth.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike