Thanks gmann,

I've uploaded a patch to move it, and fortunetly the testcase is not used in
defcore.

Original Mail

Sender:  <ghanshyamm...@gmail.com>
To:  <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date: 2017/03/13 15:30
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [QA] Meeting Thursday Mar 9th at 9:00 UTC (about
bug: test_get_volume_absolute_limits fails with no admin credentials)

This should be moved to admin dir with clear note like - [0].

force_tenant_isolation is right thing in that tests to avoid the test fails due
to other tenants volumes etc. We have similar case for quota tests too.

..0
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/fe1a8e289c2d79df29beaa6b3603afe5feb60fb3/tempest/api/compute/admin/test_auto_allocate_network.py#L31

-gmann