Hi,

We need to finish the brainstorming on our Forum proposals for Boston by next
Monday (March 20). The deadline for topic submissions is April 2.

We started writing down ideas in the etherpad on our last IRC meeting, but
apparently the etherpad’s name was wrong… so I created a new one and copied our
ideas. If you suggested a topic, please write down a short description so it
will be easier for us to decide which topics to select. And of course feel free
to suggest other topics.

Etherpad link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-Vitrage-brainstorming
General explanation about the forum: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

Thanks,