From: Rushil Chugh <rch...@ncsu.edu>
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 10:17 PM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [ironic] volunteers for cross project liaisons

Hi Ruby,

I am still new to the Ironic project and want to get more involved. I would
like to be the oslo project liason as this would give me an opportunity to
become more active within the Ironic community. I have worked with multiple
OpenStack projects in prior jobs and have a few connections within the Oslo
community. This would give me valuable experience learning more about the Oslo
project and I believe I have the time commitment to take this on.

Thanks,
Rushil

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Loo, Ruby