Another option:

1. Run a workflow with a loop (i.e. task calls itself), in order to have a
delay between task executions you can use either wait-before/wait-after task
policies
2.a The workflow can be stopped via Mistral API by a 3rd party, if needed.
2.b The workflow can have a special task that checks if it still needs to be
running (i.e. making a request to a 3rd party), it can be done using
conditional transitions

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia