From: Zhenguo Niu [mailto:niu.zgli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:20 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [mogan][valence] Valence integration

hi guys,

Here is a spec about Mogan and Valence integration[1], but before this happen,
I would like to know what information needed when requesting to compose a node
through Valence. From the API doc[2], I can only find name and description
parameters, but seems like it's incorrect, I suppose that it should at least
include cpus, ram, disk or maybe cpuinfo. We need to align with this before
introducing a new flavor for both RSD nodes and generic nodes.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/441790/
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/valence/blob/master/api-ref/source/valence-api-v1-nodes.inc#request

--