On 4/1/2017 4:07 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
On 4/1/2017 12:17 PM, Jay Bryant wrote:
Matt,

I think discussion on this goes all the way back to Tokyo. There was
work on the Cinder side to send the notification to Nova which I believe
all the pieces were in place for.  The missing part (sticking point) was
doing a rescan of the SCSI bus in the node that had the extended volume
attached.

Has doing that been solved since Tokyo?

Jay

I wasn't in Tokyo so this is all news to me. I don't remember hearing about anything like this though.

Ok, I am pretty sure I have notes on this somewhere. I just need to find them. I will work on doing that as a starting point.