We are excited to announce the September Project Teams Gathering in Denver, CO
at the Denver Renaissance Stapleton Hotel this September 11th-15th.

As mentioned at the Atlanta PTG feedback session in February, we had narrowed
down our PTG location options to Denver and Montreal. Based on attendee
feedback we received in Atlanta, we knew keeping room rates down was a priority
and are excited we were able to negotiate a $149/night for attendees in Denver
versus nearly $200/night in Montreal.

We are sensitive to international travel and have heard and understand concerns
regarding both travel to and from the U.S. amidst political uncertainty. We are
reviewing options for remote participation for those unable to join us in
person. Moving forward, we are planning to host the February/March 2018 PTG in
Europe. Stay tuned for additional information on future locations for the PTG
and look forward to Sydney in November 2017 and Vancouver in May 2018 for the
upcoming OpenStack Summits.

We will share registration and sponsorship information soon on this mailing
list. Mark your calendars and we hope to see you in Denver!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
e...@openstack.org <mailto:e...@openstack.org>