Hi all,

Thanks very much in advance for any help you are able to offer.

I have been working on developing the QoS Policies panel for horizon and have
the panel working, however I am struggling with the qos.service.spec.js file.
In advance of going into my findings and issues so far, the related patch is
located at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418828/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418828/>

The error log is as follows:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/606058/
<http://paste.openstack.org/show/606058/>

 <http://paste.openstack.org/show/606058/>From that error log it looks to me
like the resource-type-registry for neutron is not being defined, and the error
appears with the link to the network_qos module as per line 19
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418828/28/openstack_dashboard/static/app/core/network_qos/qos.service.spec.js

<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418828/28/openstack_dashboard/static/app/core/network_qos/qos.service.spec.js>

However the resource-type-registry is definitely defined and I cannot see why
this should be throwing errors.

It could well be I have just looked at this code for too long and my brain is
skipping over something, but any help anyone can give on this would be
massively appreciated.

Many thanks,
Beth
IRC: betherly