Traditionally the approach has been to round up. The priority is to not disrupt or damage the data being imported. The "size" matters very little except that it decrements the owner's quota by that many GB. Whenever a resize happens the new size will be forced to an integer number of GB, but until then it's pretty safe to ignore the size discrepancy.

-Ben