Still no email over here :)

On 20/04/17 14:43, Kevin Benton wrote:
FWIW mine just came through yesterday.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Jay S Bryant <jungleb...@gmail.com
<mailto:jungleb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    All,

    For those of you haven't received an e-mail, check the inbox you use
    for Gerrit.  You can verify what that is by going to
    review.openstack.org <http://review.openstack.org> , click your
    name, go to settings, the e-mail address is set there.

    The naming vote and the TC vote e-mails got lost in that inbox for me.

    Hopes this helps.

    Jay