On 4/23/2017 10:13 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

Yikes, I'm going to need help with Nova and anything that predates the
v2.0 API. I think there was a 1.1 at some point? Which means there was a
1.0? Does anyone know at what point 2.0 was created? I didn't start
working on OpenStack until ~Folsom.

I can dig as well as anybody, but was just wondering if anyone knows off
the top of their head.

Nevermind, I think I got it:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459117/

That was a fun trip down memory lane. You know it's bad when you have to download a tar ball from launchpad to find the austin release code.

Matt