On 04/22/2017 12:02 AM, Heidi Joy Tretheway wrote:
Hello Ironic team,
Thanks for your comments on the last round. Here is the latest Pixie Boots
mascot (in every variation) ready for your downloading pleasure. We’ll also be
updating these to a public repo and to openstack.org/project-mascots, but
please be patient as our fab web team is slammed with Summit stuff.

Here’s a quick look at the mascot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qf8lent6ncpq0ip/OpenStack_Project_Ironic_vertical.jpg?dl=0

And here’s a dropbox with all 10 versions:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w14cufsymu9hxiw/AAA5eJTW42AC-C0qPkMi4i1ra?dl=0

This is awesome, thank you very much!

Long live Pixie Boots!

\o/