Hi everyone,

In light of the unfortunate news with OSIC, the documentation team has been hit
pretty hard. As a result, we need more than ever for our documentation liaisons
to step up and help us out.

However, looking at this list[1] it is unfortunately clear that a lot of people
listed are a part of the OSIC work.

If your name is on this list, and you are unable to continue your role as
documentation liaison for Pike, please contact the PTL of your project to
arrange for there to be a new representative.

PTLs – could you please help us out and make sure there is a new assigned
liaison to the role so that we don’t have any issues when it comes to release
time.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation during this difficult time.

Alex

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Documentation