Hi all,

I reserved hacking rooms, Hynes, MR 109, for both meetings. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Boston!

https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Boston_Forum_Hacking_Rooms

best regards,
Masahito

On 2017/04/21 13:41, Masahito MUROI wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for choosing time slots!  Based on the table of Doodle, I'd like
to pick following two slots for Blazar team meeting.

1. 1pm-4pm on Monday for Blazar's internal features
2. 9am-10am or 11am on Thursday for discussions with PlacementAPI team

The first meeting will focus on Blazar's internal features, roadmap and
etc.  1pm-2pm is also Lunch time. So it could start as lunch meeting.

In the second slot, we plan to discuss with PlacementAPI team. Summit
would have breakout rooms or tables as usual.  We'll gather one of these
and discuss concerns and/or usecases of collaboration with PlacementAPI.

best regards,
Masahito