From:   "Kyle Mestery (kmestery)" <kmest...@cisco.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   11/21/2013 12:03 PM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [neutron] [policy] Logs and notes from first
            Neutron Policy IRC meeting

HI all!

The Neutron Policy sub-team had it's first IRC meeting today [1].
Relevant logs from the meeting are here [2]. We're hoping to
continue the discussion going forward. I've noted action items
in both the meeting logs and on the wiki page. We'll cover those
for the next meeting we have.

Note: We'll not meet next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday
in the US.

Hope to see everyone on #openstack-meeting-alt at 1600 UTC
on Thursday December 5th! In the meantime, please continue
the discussion in IRC on #openstack-neutron and on the
openstack-dev mailing list.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Neutron_Group_Policy