Congratulations Colleen!

On Tue, May 02, 2017 at 01:15:32PM -0500, Lance Bragstad wrote:
Hey folks,

During today's keystone meeting we added another member to keystone's core
team. For several releases, Colleen's had a profound impact on keystone.
Her reviews are meticulous and of incredible quality. She has no hesitation
to jump into keystone's most confusing realms and as a result has become an
expert on several identity topics like federation and LDAP integration.

I'd like to thank Colleen for all her hard work and upholding the stability
and usability of the project.

Congratulations, Colleen!