I arrive Sunday afternoon and leave Friday morning, so you can bracket and
schedule your drink buying ;-)

My view of Rocky is that of a *solid* base to build on.  One that withstands
the ravages of storms and squalls.  So, I look forward to helping to reinforce
and expand the stability of OpenStack projects in the Rocky release.  And if
you like, I've got a cute picture of our dog, Rocky (Secundus -- I existed
first) as an informal mascot for the release.

--Rocky