From: Miguel Lavalle [mailto:mig...@mlavalle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 7:18 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] - are you attending the Boston summit?

Dear Neutrinos,
I am working with Legal Sea Foods on a reservation for 30 people, Wednesday at
7pm. I am assuming the 30 people who registered in the etherpad will attend
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-boston-summit-attendees). If your
name is in the etherpad and you DON'T plan to attend, please let me know.
Legal Sea Foods has several locations close to the convention center. I will
send an update with the slected location as soon as I can finalize the the
details with them. Please keep an eye on your inbox
Cheers
Miguel

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Kevin Benton