On 2017-05-22 09:06:26 -0600 (-0600), Alex Schultz wrote:
[...]
> We ran into this for the puppet-module-build check job so I created a
> puppet-agent-install builder.  Perhaps the job needs that added to it
[...]

Problem here being these repos share the common tarball jobs used
for generating python sdists, with a little custom logic baked into
run-tarball.sh[*] for detecting and adjusting when the repo is for a
Puppet module. I think this highlights the need to create custom
tarball jobs for Puppet modules, preferably by abstracting this
custom logic into a new JJB builder.

[*] <URL:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/jenkins/scripts/run-tarball.sh?id=a2b9e37#n17

--