Hi,

regarding #1: there are actually 4 methods there that are not used anywhere
in ironic, which are to list images and create/update/delete an image in
Glance.
The question is do we consider those classes to be a part of public ironic
Python API? Are we safe to remove them right away? Or should we go a
standard deprecation process on those - log runtime warnings when they are
used in Pike (unfortunately it seems it won't be possible to issue a single
warning on conductor start) and remove in Queens?

I'd also like to add a question #4:

In the image-related code we have special handling of "glance://" URL
scheme. Is anyone using that still? Do we really have to support it or can
we deprecate it as a recognized URL scheme for image_source?

Cheers,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc