Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> On 05/24/2017 12:10 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xmOdT6uZ5XqViActr5sBOaz_mEgjKSCY7NEWcAEcT-A/pubhtml?gid=397241312&single=true
>>
>> Let me know what you think. If you're scheduled on the Wed-Fri but would
>> rather be scheduled on Mon-Tue to avoid conflicting with another team,
>> let me know. If you're scheduled on Wed-Fri but plan to skip the Friday,
>> let me know as well, I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.
>
> This looks good.
>
> I'm only surprised that Ironic is under question for the VM-BM room.
> We're the Bare Metal service after all :) Please correct me if I'm
> misunderstanding that room's purpose.

No, you're totally right. I placed it with the question mark because
there were some suggestions after Atlanta that Ironic would prefer to
have their room on Mon-Tue to not conflict with anything else, so I left
that door open. Now with the Nova-Ironic discussion happening in that WG
room on Mon-Tue it probably makes sense to stay on Wed-Fri for the team
meeting :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)