Thanks for the pointer. I think your suggestion in comments #14
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1631371/comments/14 makes sense. I
actually meant to address the nova side so that trunk details can be exposed in
the metadata and configdrive.

-Robert

On 5/24/17, 1:52 PM, "Armando M." <arma...@gmail.com<mailto:arma...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

On 24 May 2017 at 08:53, Robert Li (baoli)