On 5/24/2017 9:59 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
I started going down a path the other night of trying to see if we could bulk query floating IPs when building the internal instance network info cache [1] but it looks like that's not supported. The REST API docs for Neutron say that you can't OR filter query parameters together, but at the time looking at the code it seemed like it might be possible.

Kevin Benton pointed out the bug in my code, so the bulk query for floating IPs is working now it seems:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/465792/

http://logs.openstack.org/92/465792/3/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/fd0e93f/logs/screen-q-svc.txt.gz#_May_24_20_54_02_457529

So we can probably iterate on that a bit to bulk query other things, but I'd have to dig through the code to see where we're doing that.

Matt