I've just noticed that, as predicted, Mirantis has switched off their Openstack package repos (e.g. http://liberty-jessie.pkgs.mirantis.com/). Are there any updates about a replacement repo, or a newly-reconstituted packaging team?

I remember being convinced back in February that people were on the case, but I was unable to attend the Boston summit, and the lists have been dead silent on the subject since the original thread announcing the end of Mirantis support.

Thanks!

-Andrew