Greetings,

Does your project use git-review on our zuul worker nodes? If so, this post is
for you.  For a long time we have installed git-review on to our worker nodes
that are used by jobs.  This also installs additional python dependencies:

  Successfully installed argparse-1.4.0 certifi-2017.4.17 chardet-3.0.3
git-review-1.25.0 idna-2.5 requests-2.16.5 urllib3-1.21.1

Moving forward we'd like to stop adding this dependency into our base images and
have jobs themself manage installing git-review if needed.  Using codesearch.o.o
we already see some projects doing this today. If you do need it, you would add
it to your requirements.txt / test-requirements.txt files.

As such, I have proposed the removal of git-review[1] from our images.

-PB

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/468872/