On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 4:08 AM, Matthieu Simonin <matthieu.simo...@inria.fr
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to have more insight on OSProfiler support in paste-deploy files
> as it seems not similar across projects.
> As a result, the way you can enable it on Kolla side differs. Here are
> some examples:
>
> a) Nova paste.ini already contains OSProfiler middleware[1].
>
> b) Keystone paste.ini doesn't contain OSProfiler but the file is exposed
> in Kolla-ansible.
> Thus it can be overwritten[2] by providing an alternate paste file using a
> node_custom_config directory.

I'm looking through keystone's sample paste file we keep in the project and
we do have osprofiler in our v2 and v3 pipelines [0] [1]. It looks like it
has been in keystone's sample paste file since Mitaka [2]

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/58d7eaca41f83a52e100cbae9afe7d3faf1b9693/etc/keystone-paste.ini#L43-L44
[1]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/58d7eaca41f83a52e100cbae9afe7d3faf1b9693/etc/keystone-paste.ini#L68