Hi everyone,

I haven’t had any feedback regarding moving the Operations Guide to the
OpenStack wiki. I’m not taking silence as compliance. I would really like to
hear people’s opinions on this matter.

To recap:

  1.  Option one: Kill the Operations Guide completely and move the
Administration Guide to project repos.
  2.  Option two: Combine the Operations and Administration Guides (and then
this will be moved into the project-specific repos)
  3.  Option three: Move Operations Guide to OpenStack wiki (for ease of
operator-specific maintainability) and move the Administration Guide to project
repos.

Personally, I think that option 3 is more realistic. The idea for the last
option is that operators are maintaining operator-specific documentation and
updating it as they go along and we’re not losing anything by combining or
deleting. I don’t want to lose what we have by going with option 1, and I think
option 2 is just a workaround without fixing the problem – we are not getting
contributions to the project.

Thoughts?

Alex