On 6/1/2017 12:54 PM, Lance Bragstad wrote:
Hi all,

I've proposed a community-wide goal for Queens to move policy into code and supply documentation for each policy [0]. I've included references to existing documentation and specifications completed by various projects and attempted to lay out the benefits for both developers and operators.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or discussion.

Thanks!

Lance

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469954/

+1, especially because now I don't have to write the governance patch for this which was a TODO of mine from the summit.

Matt