I have proposed patches to return these.
Thanks
Gary

On 6/4/17, 4:15 PM, "Jeremy Stanley" <fu...@yuggoth.org> wrote:

    On 2017-06-04 11:35:16 +0000 (+0000), Gary Kotton wrote:
    > The bot that runs for the requirements update sometimes does not
    > update the vmware-nsx project. I am not sure if this happens with
    > other projects. Does anyone know how we can trouble shoot this?

    I assume you mean the openstack/vmware-nsxlib repository? I see a
    proposed update to it as of 04:40 UTC today:

        https://review.openstack.org/470566

    If you're talking about the actual openstack/vmware-nsx (not ...lib)
    repository, it's not listed in the projects.txt file in
    openstack/requirements:

        http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/tree/projects.txt

    Looks like it was removed a few months ago:

        https://review.openstack.org/440882

    --
    Jeremy Stanley