On 12/06/17 16:21, Steven Hardy wrote:
I think we wanted to move to convergence anyway so I don't see a problem
with this.  I know there was some discussion about starting to test with
convergence in tripleo-ci, does anyone know what, if anything, happened with
that?
There's an experimental job that runs only on the heat repo
(gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-nonha-convergence)

But yeah now seems like a good time to get something running more
regularly in tripleo-ci.

+1, there's no reason not to run a non-voting job against tripleo itself at this point IMHO. That would allow me to start tracking the memory use over time.