On 06/12/2017 02:10 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Ben Nemec <openst...@nemebean.com> wrote:

On 06/09/2017 05:39 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Ben Nemec <openst...@nemebean.com> wrote:

Hmm, I was expecting an instack-undercloud release as part of m2.  Is
there
a reason we didn't do that?

You just released a new tag: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471066/
with a new release model, why would we release m2? In case you want
it, I think we can still do it on Monday.

It was a new tag, but the same commit as m1 so it isn't really a new
release, just a re-tag of the same release we already had.  Part of my
reasoning for doing that was that it would get a new release for m2.

Sorry, I was confused, my bad. Done: https://review.openstack.org/473561

No worries. At some point we'll get all of the release models synced up and things will be less confusing. :-)