On 06/14/2017 01:09 AM, Alex Schultz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 4:27 AM, Jan Provaznik <jprov...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,
we would like to use nfs-ganesha for accessing shares on ceph storage
cluster[1]. There is not yet a puppet module which would install and
configure nfs-ganesha service. So to be able to set up nfs-ganesha with
TripleO, I'd like to create a new ganesha puppet module under
openstack-puppet umbrella unless there is a disagreement?

I don't have any particular issue with it.  Feel free to follow the guide[0]

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/developer/puppet-openstack-guide/new-module.html

Great, I've submitted a patch for adding this project:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474474/

Thanks, Jan