Thanks, I will try to reach out them in ec2-api channel.
Pengju Jiao mail: jiaopen...@cmss.chinamobile.com
Hi Pengju Jiao, The main consume i believe is EC2-API :
http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=%5Ebotoi=nopefiles=.*req.*%5C.txtrepos=
http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=%5E(from%7Cimport).*botoi=nopefiles=repos=
Can you please reach out to them? Thanks, Dims On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:11 AM,
jiaopengju jiaopen...@cmss.chinamobile.com wrote:  Hi, everyone:   I have a
blueprint of freezer to support s3 storage driver [1], so I need to  add boto3
to the requirements [2].   Why use boto3 but not boto?   Boto3 [3] is the next
version of Boto, is now stable and recommended for  general use. It can be used
side-by-side with Boto in the same project, so  it is easy to start using Boto3
in your existing projects as well as new  projects. Going forward, API updates
and all new feature work will be  focused on Boto3.    Problem   Boto3 requires
botocore, jmespath and s3transfer. botocore and jmespath are  already used by
boto, this is because boto is used by ec2-api (and  heat-cfntools, rally and
swift3). After adding Boto3 to requirements, we  will have old and new
libraries ATM.    My suggenstion   How about using boto3 instead of boto? This
will require us to do some  migration about boto to boto3.    Anyone has ideas
or suggesstions? Thank you very much!    [1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471295
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/473067   [3]https://github.com/boto/boto3
 Pengju Jiao  mail: jiaopen...@cmss.chinamobile.com