On 06/26/2017 11:32 AM, Mikhail Fedosin wrote:

On Jun 26, 2017 5:54 PM, "Jay Pipes" <jaypi...@gmail.com <mailto:jaypi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 06/26/2017 10:35 AM, Mikhail Fedosin wrote:

            * Storage of secrets - a new artifact type in Glare, which
        will store private information (keys, passwords, etc.) in an
        encrypted form (like in Barbican).

    Does the above mean you are implementing a share secret storage
    solution or that you are going to use an existing solution like
    Barbican that does that?

Sectets is a plugin for Glare we developed for Nokia CloudBand platform, and they just decided to opensource it. It doesn't use Barbican, technically it is oslo.versionedobjects class.

Sorry to hear that you opted not to use Barbican.

But, I'm confused what oslo.versionedobjects has to do with secrets storage. Could you explain?

Best,
-jay