Hi Paul-André,

This was without ceilometer. Nova + Neutron were consuming a lot of connections.
Some charts are available in the Barcelona presentation[1] and the performance
docs[2].
In the latter you'll find some telemetry related tests.

[1]:
https://www.openstack.org/assets/presentation-media/Chasing-1000-nodes-scale.pdf
[2]: https://docs.openstack.org/developer/performance-docs/

Best,