Stephen,

thanks for summing it all up! I am guessing that a blueprint or updates
to an existing blueprint will be next. We currently have a patch that
introduces a second pin_set to nova.conf and solves problem1 and 2 in
ocata. But that might be overlooking a couple of cases we do not care
about/did not come across yet.
Next to the text, that could serve as a discussion basis for what will
be imlpemented eventually.

I am happy because the two problems where acknowledged, the placement
strategy of the threads was discussed/reviewed with some input from kvm,
and we already talked about possible solutions.
So things are moving ;)

regards,
Henning