We have been holding RDO meetings in #rdo for as long as I can remember and
I don't see anyone complaining.

If someone asks a "support" type question during the meeting, we invite
them to participate in the meeting and mention that we can help after the
meeting is over.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]