From: Leni Kadali Mutungi <lenikmutu...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 11:03 AM
To: openstack-dev <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>, "de...@ovirt.org"
<de...@ovirt.org>
Cc: users <us...@ovirt.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [kolla] Looking for Docker images for Cinder,  Glance
etc for oVirt

    Hello all.

    I am trying to use the Cinder and Glance Docker images you provide in
    relation to the setup here:

http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/cinderglance-docker-integration/

    I tried to run `sudo docker pull
    kollaglue/centos-rdo-glance-registry:latest` and got an error of not
    found. I thought that it could possible to use a Dockerfile to spin up
    an equivalent of it, so I would like some guidance on how to go about
    doing that. Best practices and so on. Alternatively, if it is
    possible, may you point me in the direction of the equivalent images
    mentioned in the guides if they have been superseded by something else?
Thanks.

    CCing the oVirt users and devel lists to see if anyone has experienced
    something similar.

    --
    - Warm regards
    Leni Kadali Mutungi