+1 for sure

On 07/07/2017 12:39 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
Alex has demonstrated high technical and community skills in TripleO -
where he's already core on THT, instack-undercloud, and puppet-tripleo
- but also very involved in other repos.
I propose that we extend his core status to all TripleO projects and
of course trust him (like we trust all core members) to review patches
were we feel confortable with.

He has shown an high interest in reviewed other TripleO projects and I
think he would be ready for this change.
As usual, this is an open proposal, any feedback is welcome.