On 07/07/17 10:19 +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
== Need for a TC meeting next Tuesday ==

I propose we have a meeting next week to discuss the next steps in
establishing the vision. I feel like we should approve it soon,
otherwise we'll get too close to the vision date (Spring 2019)... We
also need to wrap up the goals (selecting the two and deferring the
others). Who is up for discussing those items at our usual meeting slot
time on Tuesday ?

Was out last Friday but here I am now. I'll be there.
Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco