This is an early warning that the openstack/trove-integration repository
was last used for Trove in the Newton release. Ocata, and now Pike use
elements and things that are in the trove repository.

This is a heads-up that when Newton goes EOL, the trove-integration
repository will be retired.

If you have anything which depends on this repository, or things that are
generated from this repository, speak sometime between now and early
November this year, or forever hold your peace.

Honestly, I think there will be wild partying in the streets when
trove-integration is finally retired but as I learned from the mysql.qcow2
fiasco (sorry folks) it is unwise to assume that something is unused.

Thanks,

-amrith