On 17/07/17 14:05 +0200, Flavio Percoco wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback so far. This is one of the things I appreciate the
most about this community, Open conversations, honest feedback and will to
collaborate.

I'm top-posting to announce that we'll have a joint meeting with the Kolla team
on Wednesday at 16:00 UTC. I know it's not an ideal time for many (it's not for
me) but I do want to have a live discussion with the rest of the Kolla team.

Some questions about the meeting:

* How much time can we allocate?
* Can we prepare an agenda rather than just discussing "TripleO is thinking of
using Ansible and not kolla-kubernetes"? (I'm happy to come up with such
agenda)

One last point. I'm not interested in conversations around competition,
re-invention, etc. I think I speak for the entire TripleO team when I say that
this is not about "winning" in this space but rather seeing how/if we can
collaborate and how/if it makes sense to keep exploring the path described in
the email below.

Hey y'all,

Sorry for not having sent this earlier but, Life Happened (TM).

In preparation for the meeting today, I took the time to collect some thoughts
on the topic so that we can, hopefully, have a more focused and constructive
conversation.

Please, find my thoughts on this etherpad and feel free to comment on it. I've
disabled color so please, tag your comments with your nickname.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens-kubernetes

Flavio

--
@flaper87