Core team,

I will also note that I mentioned this to Sean back around the time of the Boston Summit, before he mentioned it to me. I had asked a few other team members and decided I would wait a little longer to ensure the numbers were consistent before making the proposal. So, Sean just beat me to the punch on getting the note out. :-)

With that said, Tommy's numbers have improved further since that point in time and he has been helpful to me and other team members in a number of ways.

Thank you for making this proposal Sean.  I fully support it!

Jay