Hey, guys!

Unfortunately today I need to skip the meeting. But I have a question for
discussion.

Jeremy helped me with resources for Sahara-CI(a lot of thanks again!). And
now we have around of 50GB RAM and 20VCPUs. This is enough to implement
basic sahara-ci.

In https://github.com/openstack/sahara-ci-config we have scripts for
deploying but these scripts not fully automated. For deployment, I will
need around 4 hours.

My questions:
Option 1:
Do we need to deploy sahara-ci right now or we can refactor scripts for
more convenient deployment/migration? Refactoring task can take 2 weeks.

Option 2:
I can deploy sahara-ci now in basic configuration, but if we got a crashing
of infrastructure I will need to redeploy it manually again